Tuesday, November 12

gregory foo

I met Gregory in the camp. We were in the same group & as a result, it created an opportunity for me to know him.  He was really fun. He loves to make people laugh.

I never thought our path would cross again but it did.  I couldn't remember when or how it started but we chatted on the phone.  We would spend hours talking about anything under the sun!


We did a number of crazy things together such as sneaking out in the middle of the night for a drive & supper.  It was fun. He taught me how to drive too.  There were also occasions where he would let me control the gear while he drove.  I knew he treasured this friendship.  But we drifted apart when he went overseas to study.


What is left for me now are memories of happy times together which I will never forget.


12 Nov 1977