So many happy memories created in such a short space of time!
The purpose of this trip was to meet up with my Korean friends whom I have known for more than two years. And at the same time, a vacation trip for me.
I've not travelled overseas for 11 years, therefore I was very excited.
I enjoyed myself thoroughly. I toured many places. I went Incheon, Suwon, Jeonju and Seoul. In total, I spent 12 days in Korea.
The purpose of this trip was to meet up with my Korean friends whom I have known for more than two years. And at the same time, a vacation trip for me.
I've not travelled overseas for 11 years, therefore I was very excited.
I enjoyed myself thoroughly. I toured many places. I went Incheon, Suwon, Jeonju and Seoul. In total, I spent 12 days in Korea.
I've never walked so much in my life and I ate many delicious food. The best part of the trip was, I lost 1.5kg! I am sooooo happy.
Shopping was fantastic and I realised, no matter how much cash I bring, it was never enough!
Location of the hotel was great too.
In conclusion, it was a memorable trip and I miss Korea ðŸ˜
* View my photos