My first trip ALONE. It's an experience I've always wanted to try but lack the courage. At long last, I felt that I was ready & there I was in Bangkok ON MY OWN. Likewise with taking the plane (height phobia). Looking back now, I am proud of myself (pat pat). It seems kind of silly right? Well, to me it's not.
Honestly, I was kind of worried. My parents, friends & colleagues were against the idea of me travelling alone, although it was only for TWO days! The truth is, I'm known to be a "blur" person. Am I really one? I often ask myself the same question.
One good thing about travelling alone is that you can do whatever you want without the need to discuss with anyone - it can be a waste of time. However, it does get bored at times with no one to chat with.
Guess what? While shopping, I got to know a guy. Surprise? I AM. Normally, guys are not interested in me. Anyway, we went shopping together. It was kind of... (unable to describe the feeling).
I'm home now, safe & sound. I survived!
Perhaps I will try again... in Korea?